About Terms of Service and Illustoon
- Q. What is Illustoon?
- It is a collection of royalty-free images.You can use images for commercial use free of charge according to the terms.
- Q. What is the image format for downloading?
- PNG format images. Clip art is transparent in the background.
- Q. Is there a watermark in the sample like "illustoon.com" or "© dak"?
- The sample images "illustoon.com" and "© dak" are copyright watermarks for copy prevention. It is not included in the download image data.
- Q. Is there a fee for large size images?
- Yes. Large size will be charged. However, paid sales are currently paused.
[Approximate image size] (Based on S size)
About free image usage
- Q. What can I use?
- Please use downloaded person as image material of website, advertisement, promotional materials.It is prohibited to give to others.
- Q. How many times can I use it?
- It is royalty free. There are no restrictions on usage, number of times, and deadline to use.
- Q. Can I edit images?
- There is no problem even if you edit it freely.
- Is the illustration image copyright?
- The copyright of Picture is owned by DESIGNALIKIE (dak) of Illustoon operator. It gives usage rights.
- Q. Do I need copyright notation such as "© dak" for use?
- Copyright notation is not necessary. However, regardless of the presence or absence of notation, copyright is owned by DESIGNALIKIE.
- Q. Can I resell it?
- No. Resale to others is prohibited.